The update is available in at round 383 MB and there’s a selected point out of a patch for the KRACK Wi-Fi vulnerability within the free up notes and an IMS roaming malicious program repair. The BlueBorne exploit, then again, isn’t referenced — although it will had been lumped with the just about 300 fixes. T-Mobile additionally doesn’t talk about particular function updates like Sprint delivered, however you’ll be able to be expecting the standard balance enhancements from the update.
The T-Mobile OTA is rolling out now and must arrive in your Note 8 within the coming days.
Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Android update tracker web page. This web page covers all main U.S. carriers with a handy guide a rough reference desk for every and a log with hyperlinks to additional main points. It will likely be continuously up to date with the most recent Galaxy Note 8 update data, however observe that we received’t be masking common safety patches in our listing.
We suggest you bookmark this web page so you’ll be able to keep up to the moment with the very newest updates.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Android update
The Galaxy Note 8 was once launched in September, 2017 working Android 7.1.1 Nougat and is predicted to be some of the first Samsung telephones to obtain Android Oreo. When this may increasingly occur we don’t know, and we will be able to’t draw at the Galaxy Note 7‘s update timeline for a sign both (it was once deserted prior to it gained its first main update).
An Oreo beta for the Samsung Galaxy S8 landed not too long ago, but it surely’s not going that we’ll see one thing equivalent for the Note 8. Given Samsung’s fresh rollout historical past, you’ll be fortunate to peer the general model of Oreo land prior to the top of 2017.
So some distance, the Galaxy Note 8 has most effective gained one vital Android update and this rolled out simply forward of its authentic free up to enhance the digicam tool and wi-fi charging.
Galaxy Note 8 update US
|Samsung Galaxy Note 8 updates – US||Android 7.1.1||Android 8.zero|
Verizon Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950UZ*AVZW) update:
- September 15, 2017, Verizon is rolling out a day-one patch to the Note 8 to enhance GPS sign energy and Swype phrase prediction accuracy.
AT&T Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950UZ*AATT) update:
- November 14, 2017, AT&T is rolling out an update that incorporates community efficiency improvements, balance enhancements, and patches for the KRACK and BlueBorne vulnerabilities.
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 8 update (SM-N950UZ*ATMB:
- November 20, 2017, T-Mobile addresses the IMS roaming malicious program repair whilst turning in the October and November Google safety patches, entire with KRACK repair.
- September 15, 2017, T-Mobile rolls out a day-one patch with balance enhancements and insect fixes.
Sprint Galaxy Note 8 update (SM-N950UZ*ASPR):
- November 16, 2017, Sprint updates the Gallery, Reminder, Calendar and Voice Recorder apps, and fixes quite a lot of insects. Wi-Fi calling has additionally been stepped forward and renamed “Calling Plus.”
- September 15, 2017, Sprint improves GPS accuracy for Google maps and rolls out some balance enhancements.
International Samsung Galaxy Note 8 update:
- September 13, 2017: Samsung is rolling out firmware model N950FXXU1AQI1 with enhancements to the digicam tool and wi-fi charging.
If you’ve gained an update we’ve overlooked, hit the feedback underneath or Tip Us!