- Category: Windows
- Published on Thursday, 29 November 2012 04:03
- Written by Rolly Lavapie
- Hits: 861
Navigating through Windows 8 Operating System using touch gestures. These touch gestures will work for Windows 8 on a tablet, touch screen, or a TouchPad.
Windows 8 Touch gestures for TouchPad or touch screen.
1. To select and open an app. Tap/Double-tap to launch an app (program).
2. To Display Charms (Search, Share, Start, Devices, and Settings). Swipe from the right edge of the TouchPad or touch screen.
3. To find a list of all apps from the start screen. Swipe from the top edge of the TouchPad or touch screen.
4. To switch between open apps. Swipe from the left edge of the TouchPad or touch screen.
5. To zoom in or zoom out. Pinch or stretch.
6. To scroll up and down. Slide two finger up and down.blog comments powered by Disqus
About the Author
TECH BLOG LINKS
- Articles View Hits