Security researcher Ian Beer announcement that he plans to unencumber the iOS 11.1.2 exploit has raised hopes of a jailbreak for iOS 11.1.2 or decrease. If you wish to have to jailbreak iOS 11, you then will have to downgrade to iOS 11.1.2 whilst Apple continues to be signing the iOS 11.1.2 firmware document.
It may be a just right apply to save SHSH blobs, so you’ll use equipment like Prometheus device (when it’s up to date for iOS 11) to downgrade to iOS 11.1.2 when Apple stops signing iOS 11.1.2 firmware document.
You can use the TSS Saver on-line device to save your iPhone, iPad or iPod contact’s SHSH2 blobs. To use the web device, you want your iPhone, iPad or iPod contact’s ECID and instrument identifier.
You can practice those 3 steps to save SHSH blobs for iOS 11.1.2 ahead of Apple stops signing iOS 11.1.2 firmware document.
STEP 1: Get ECID
- Plug your iOS instrument to the pc.
- Launch iTunes and click on on Summary in the left-hand pane.
- Click at the Serial quantity box in the Summary tab till you notice the ECID.
- Right-click on it and duplicate it to the clipboard.
STEP 2: Get Device Identifier
- Just just like the ECID, click on at the Serial quantity box in the Summary tab in iTunes till you notice the Model Identifier. E.g. in the case of iPhone X, it the style identifier will probably be iPhone10,6.
STEP 3: Save iPhone SHSH Blobs
- Open the next hyperlink: https://tsssaver.1conan.com
- Paste the ECID you had copied above.
- Select your instrument sort i.e. iPhone, iPad or iPod contact.
- Next, input your iOS instrument’s identifier which you had discovered in step 2.
- Click Submit.
That’s it. It will take you to the outcome’s web page, and provide the hyperlink to your stored .shsh2 blobs. Save the hyperlink given someplace. In case you lose your hyperlink, you’ll get obtain your .shsh2 blobs once more by means of visiting https://tsssaver.1conan.com/shsh/<decimal ECID right here> (you’ll convert the HEX ECID to decimal first the use of this site). While saving the SHSH blobs for my iPhone X, I spotted that Apple continues to be signing iOS 11.1.1 firmware document, in conjunction with iOS 11.1.2 and iOS 11.2 firmware recordsdata.
The very best a part of the process is that it’s going to save the .shsh2 blobs robotically for you for any new iOS model Apple might unencumber in the longer term, so that you don’t have to move throughout the bother of saving it manually each time Apple releases an replace.
Let us understand how it is going. Don’t omit to sign up for our Facebook Fan web page, practice us on Twitter, upload us to your circles on Google+, subscribe to our RSS feed or our Daily Newsletter for the most recent jailbreak information.
Like this submit? Share it!